Friday, December 10, 2021

instagram lately!

 Today I'm rounding up tons of outfit ideas from my Instagram lately... if you don't already follow me there, I am @jillgg! Make sure to follow along with the fun! These outfits are perfectly cozy for everyday wear and I hope you find some inspiration here for your own closet. Let's take a look at some of the outfits I have pulled together over on Instagram recently...

(above) I just adore this cozy fair isle sweater. I've worn it's a few times and it's so cozy and winter-y.
Shop the look: fair isle sweaterjeans, clogs, hat

(above) These are some of my favorite sweaters for fall and winter. Everyday items like this are so easy to wear and layer.

(above) The coziest of sweaters and jeans and boots are my uniform these days!

(above) This cozy sherpa has been on serious repeat lately. It's SO warm and cozy and affordable. Plus, I remembered how warm and snuggly these boots are for dog walks. A must have!
Shop the look: sherpa, bootshat, jeans

(above) This striped sweater is probably my favorite Amazon find from the entire year. It's so beautiful in person and no-itch! I went up a size to get a more oversized look, it runs a little small.
Shop the look: sweater, jeans, mules, sunglasses

(above) This grey sweater is super delicious for winter. It's just gorgeous in person and great on it's own or layered!
Shop the look: sweater, jeans, similar scarfclogs

(above) Winter layers are key these days... I'm loving a pop of plaid here and there too.





 

site design by kiki co.