Monday, January 4, 2021

December 2020 Bestsellers!

There is just one more piece of finished business to attend to with 2020... and that is the best sellers from last month! What a month! The excitement from December is always so fun, somehow I get to January and it's gone in an instant though, you know? There were some GREAT bestsellers last month. These are the items YOU loved the best...

teddy coat (runs big, I'm in an XS)
This is such a good Amazon find! It's been bouncing in and out of stock so if you see it in your size be sure to grab it! I found it ran big and went down a size. I've been grabbing for it for errands lately and it works well with a sweater underneath and is so cozy!


ribbed turtleneck sweater (runs big, I'm in an XS)
This top was a bestseller for a few months in a row AND for all of 2020. You all can't get enough of it, and neither can I! It's perfect with leggings or jeans and the fabric is so soft and washes well (I hang mine to dry). It looks NOTHING like the thumbnail online in person (not sure why...) but trust me on this, it's a good find!

This is another 2020 bestseller and a bestseller last month. These blankets are warm and soft and also wash really well. With two teens and a dog we have these in the wash at least once a week and they still look new! We have three of them. Plus, they are on sale right now!

puffer coat (here or here)
Sadly it looks like the PINK is sold out, but there are other colors too! It's a medium to light weight puffer that works well with a sweater underneath or over workout clothes. I like mine for dog walks and for heading to the gym. It runs true to size!

funnel neck pullover (true to size, I am in a small)
This sweater is beautiful in person. It's another that has been going in and out of stock, so snag it if you find it in your size. I am in my usual size small here. It's incredibly soft!



 

site design by kiki co.