Monday, November 23, 2020

bundle up season!

 Brrrrr!!! Winter weather has hit and it's time to bundle up! I love the idea of bundling up but when the cold weather hits I'm always like "can we just stay home?" you know? But a warm coat is always going to be a necessity living here in the Midwest and I try to do it in style the best I can. 

Today my daughter is joining me to chat the WARMEST coats ever because over the coming months we are going to need them! I've long loved J.Crew coats because they hold up so well and look great too. And these two coats are arguably the warmest they offer. This winter my daughter picked out a new coat from J.Crew too and her comment was "this is almost too warm" - because you know... teens are never cold! But seriously, she loves this puffer!  I snagged the biggest size for kids for her to save some money, but the same coat is also available in womens sizes here. This is definitely the last year I will get the "kids discount" on a coat so I am taking advantage of it. She picked out some fun leopard accessories to go with it - a leopard hat (similar) and scarf is so cute and budget friendly in case you have a teen on your shopping list that needs some updated outerwear pieces.

I'm in my tried and true parka that I got last year (or the year before!? I can't remember) and still love this year. It's incredibly warm and I love this big faux fur lined hood.  It's probably one of the warmest coats I've ever owned and it's my daily go-to when the snow flies.

Plus these coats and accessories make great gifting pieces too! With all the Cyber week deals going on, now is the time to snag them!



on me: coat (runs big, I went down a size), hat, scarf, sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers (or similar less expensive)










 

site design by kiki co.