Monday, April 22, 2019

instagram lately...

It's that time again! Time for a fun Instagram round up!  Today I've got lots of spring outfit inspiration... including what I've been wearing and what I've been loving.  I've also got a few fun outfits I wore on spring break in Hawaii. If you need spring outfit inspiration... I've definitely got some for you today! And if you don't already follow me on Instagram... make sure to follow along on the fun and the behind the scenes action there.

above: It's stripes on repeat for me this spring... this oversized stripe top is casual and surprisingly flattering too! Shop the pieces: top, sunglasses, jeans, sneakers

above: These linen blend sweaters have been my GO-TO for spring. They are perfect for those days that are kind of warm but kind of not... and they are a great price. I love them paired with these jeans that have also gotten a lot of wear recently.  These jeans are an affordable way to try the high-waisted, straight leg "mom jean" trend. Shop the pieces: beige sweater, black sweater, light jeans, distressed jeans, color block espadrilles, black sneakers, tortoise sunglasses, black sunglasses.

above: Our first day in Hawaii was the best. We laid by the pool all day then walked to dinner. This easy outfit combo was perfect for how HOT it was that day! Shop the pieces: hat, top, shorts, sandals, leopard clutch.

above: We've had so many gloomy spring days with rain! Ugh! Nothing beats sneakers and a sweatshirt for those rainy spring days. Shop the pieces: sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers (similar or less expensive option), bag (less expensive option).

above: How adorable is this "happy" tee? It's perfect for casual weekend days. I wore it for a day of exploring the Big Island of Hawaii including a tour of a Kona coffee farm and a farmers market. Shop the pieces: "happy" tee, similar shorts, sunglasses, similar sandals

above: One of my favorite swimsuits on vacation is this striped one piece. It's comfortable and flattering with the semi-off-the-shoulder cut. Shop the pieces: swimsuit, shorts, hat

above: I am a sucker for a striped dress and especially one with long sleeves! This dress is simple and comfortable and great for any busy mom. I wore it recently with sneakers and a denim jacket... although it would look cute with a utility jacket or moto jacket too! Shop the pieces: dress, sneakers, similar utility jacket, moto jacket, denim jacket

above: My standard spring outfit: white jeans & stripes. It's a perfect combo for whatever the day calls for! Shop the pieces: striped top, white jeans, espadrilles, tote.


above: Never not wearing denim on denim! I'm no-way ditching my black jeans for spring. They are perfect with a graphic tee and denim jacket. This outfit is perfect everyday mom-style. Shop the pieces: denim jacket, graphic teeleopard clutchsneakers, black jeans.


 

site design by kiki co.