Monday, March 19, 2018

my everyday style: seasonless wardrobe basics for the spring transition!

I just can't even with this weather right now... we are SO close to actual spring temperatures and winter just keeps popping it's ugly head out. Thankfully we don't have snow on the ground, but these sunny days make me feel like it should be warm and then, bam - it's not so warm.  And yes, I talk endlessly about the weather as it pertains to getting dressed because if you live in the Midwest or the Northeast you know that the weather chooses your outfit... you just do your best to grin and bear it.

I'm super thankful that right now a leather jacket is warm enough for everyday wear as I haven't worn this baby since last fall and it's arguably one of my favorite pieces in my closet. For now, and forever. While we wait for spring temperatures to make their fashionably late entrance, I am pairing my leather jacket (similar) with a simple grey top and some mules.  It's an outfit that is a little bit spring and a little bit not.  A compromise I am willing to make at this point.













Outfit Details:
Leather Jacket (save or spend options, mine is very old)
Grey top (similar)
Earrings (similar)



 

site design by kiki co.