Monday, January 1, 2018

my everyday style: baby, it's cold outside!

Happy New Years friends!  Can you even believe how quickly 2017 flew by... it was an amazing year for me and I am so thankful for such a great year with my family and my business.  Better yet... I can't wait to see what is in store for 2018. I have a feeling it's going to be just as good if not better.  It's a big year for me personally as I hit a big birthday milestone this year and I've also got some fun goals I will be working towards as well. More on all that later as the year evolves!

I'm not much for making New Years Resolutions, but I will say that I just LOVE the fresh start that a new year offers.  It's so exciting to me to look back at the highlights of the previous year and dream a little (or A LOT) for the upcoming year at the same time.

We got hit with a HUGE snowstorm right before Christmas and it really hasn't stopped with the cold and snow since then.  And while if you know me, you know I am not a huge fan of winter... there is definitely something magical about the first couple weeks of snow.  I've spent the last few weeks hanging out in cozy clothes, extra layers, drinking tons of warm tea, reading books and generally just snuggling up (read: finding things to do that don't involve leaving the house!).

A big cozy sweater, a faux fur vest (mine is old, but this one or this one is similar) and a cozy scarf (or this is a similar option too) and hat combo is perfect for a day of running errands promptly followed by sitting by the fire to read. Which is pretty much what every day looked like for us this Christmas break.


Shop the pieces...









Outfit Details:
Faux Fur Vest (similar, similar or similar)


 

site design by kiki co.