Thursday, December 17, 2015

my everyday style: a camel coat!

Living through Midwest winters aren't easy… so far this winter has been very mild, but we've still had a handful of quite chilly days and I know there are more on the way.  It's a given that winter is just downright cold here in Michigan.  Gorgeous warm coats are one of the few things that help me get through it all with some semblance of grace and style.

This camel coat has been hands down one of my favorite wardrobe investments.  I love that it's super long to keep my legs warm and the belt helps keep my waist defined so I don't fall into the "potato sack" silhouette that can sometimes happen with bulky coats.  Here I created a monochromatic look with a camel sweater and brown ankle boots.






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

j.crew factory coat/similar, similar or similar
banana republic sweater/similar or similar
banana republic jeans/similar or similar
sam edelman boots/similar or similar

or shop the pieces below…




 

site design by kiki co.