Thursday, May 21, 2015

my everyday style: leather + ripped jeans!

I've been a fan of distressed jeans for a while… but these ripped jeans take the obsession to a whole new level.  Forget the mild distressed look.  These jeans are straight ripped up!  It can be hard to justify spending money on ripped jeans… but these were on super sale so I thought I would give it a go.

You could definitely style these jeans with a slouchy sweater or tee for an ultra-relaxed look, but I thought I would contrast the ripped jeans with a more structured leather top for a more pulled together look. I like the way it turned out and I can't wait to get more wear out of these jeans. They are definitely outside the box for me… but it can be fun to experiment a bit.




(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Leather top, LOFT (similar or similar or similar)
Jeans, Blank NYC (similar or similar)
Shoes, Aldo (similar or similar or similar)
Bag, Kate Spade (similar or similar less expensive)
Bracelet, House of Harlow - ℅ Macy's
Necklace, Gorjana via Rocksbox, use code: jillggxoxo to get your first month FREE!


 

site design by kiki co.