Tuesday, May 7, 2013

super simple summer looks!

I can hardly believe how quickly summer-like weather has descended upon us. One second we are pining for it and the next, bam!, it's here.  Once the weather changes I am always thrilled to break out the warm weather clothes, but then before you know it, I'm in a slump (again)!

So today I thought I would pull together some REALLY easy peasy outfits to make sure that we aren't getting in a warm weather wear funk... because really, dressing this time of year should be simple and fun.  Right?

White denim with a simple grey t-shirt and a color pop in the clutch, a maxi skirt with a striped top and bold necklace and a relaxed pair of denim shorts with an all season sweater (maybe with a tank under it for warm afternoons) and you have three of your next outfits already planned!  (you are welcome. even I am thanking myself right now.)

(get the look above: denim, tee, clutch, initial necklace, bling necklace, shoes)


(get the look above: necklace, purse, striped top, skirt, flip flops)



Do you have any go-to warm weather combos?  Do share! 


 

site design by kiki co.