Thursday, May 9, 2013

my outfit: playing hooky!

Recently my husband and I took a few hours out of our usually busy schedules to go out for an indulgent lunch and splurge on ice cream afterwards.  The weather was in the low 80's and it felt like summer time when we were young. It was such a fun and refreshing way to catch up with one another.

I knew that a tank would be in order for the day since we planned on dining (and dessert-ing!) outdoors and I wanted to soak up a little sun.  And this linen skirt was a perfect piece to wear on a warm day.  I popped on a little jacket, because no matter what the temps I always seem to get a little chill at some point in the day! My denim jacket was perfect for tagging along.





Details:
Tank, J.Crew
Skirt, J.Crew
Bag, Sole Society
Denim Jacket, Gap (very old)
Sandals, Old Navy (c/o)
Bracelet, Towne & Reese (c/o)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.