Tuesday, June 5, 2012

my outfit: blue & green!

Today I've just got a little summer time color blocking going on over here.  I wanted to buy some summer shorts in really fun colors and I went to Old Navy and came home with blue ones. I know... I live right on the edge of life, don't I?  I figured they would go with a lot... what can I say? I love a good calculated risk.  I can't help it.

In other news... this shirt is ALWAYS wrinkly.  Never fails.  So sorry about that in advance.

In other other news... a few of you have asked about how I am executing the loose waves these days.  And the answer is: this tutorial. Except her hair is longer and all around more amazing than mine.  But that is my inspiration.







Details:
Top, Old Navy
Shorts, Old Navy
Necklace, Kensie (c/o)
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target
Watch, Fossil
Bracelet, Towne & Reese (c/o)

psstt... for those of you that love the Towne & Reese pieces that I wear here on the blog... I have GREAT news... you can now buy pieces directly from their website!  I just LOVE their pieces (and their prices) and if you are a Bachelorette fan like me... check out Bachelorette Emily Maynard's favorite pieces (some of which I own and love as well - so I can vouch for them!)

 

site design by kiki co.