Thursday, March 15, 2012

my outfit: Austin sunshine!





On Sunday the sun FINALLY, finally came out in Austin after all.that.rain.  And boy was I happy to see it... It seriously felt like I had never seen sun before in my whole existence.  I was super tired after the late night the previous night (holla, Poshmark Party!) plus the time change, I definitely needed a little pick me up.


Also, after wearing heels for three straight days I decided to go ultra comfy with a simple striped top, a fun colorful scarf and flats (PTL for flats!).  Stripes plus a dash of color is definitely my go to for a simple outfit combo.  And this look didn't disappoint in style of comfort.  Sunday's Texas Style Council activities included panels and keynote speeches (i.e. 6 hours of sitting and listening) - so this was definitely the perfect look.


Thanks again to Linda for taking my pictures!




Details:
Scarf, Gap
Striped Top, Gap
Jeans, Gap
Belt, Gap
Flats, Steve Madden
Sunglasses, BonLook (I won them!)

 

site design by kiki co.