Thursday, October 6, 2011

reader question: what to wear to a fall wedding?

I've gotten a few questions from readers lately on what is an appropriate outfit to a fall wedding... especially when it's still warm out!   I'm definitely partial to fall weddings because I had one myself!  My husband and I will celebrate our anniversary next week... and as with some fall weddings, the weather leading up to our wedding and the day of was completely unpredictable.

If you have a fall wedding to attend, you'll need an outfit that works for the event's style and location and also that can play along with whatever the weather has planned for that day or evening - or both!  Here are some simple looks I pulled together for fall weddings.  You will want to do away with the light and bright colors from summer and of course, the florals as well.  For fall weddings go neutral and classic with a few layers in there to accommodate changing temperatures.

Go ultra classic with navy and black...


Or, go seasonal and cozy with a nice neutral and a touch of fur...


Do you have fall weddings to attend this year? If so, what are you planning on wearing?

 

site design by kiki co.