Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reader Question!

I recently found this email in my inbox...

Hi Jill! First I must say I love your blog and have been a faithful reader since discovering you a few months ago. As a mom on the go, I love the way you incorporate easy, budget friendly style into everyday life.

So, I just got a great deal on this Old Navy coat (in black) [see below]... when I put it on, it just feels way more expensive and glamorous than the price tag lets on. But, in order to make the 3/4 length sleeves work when it gets colder, I need some elbow length gloves. I found a pair of black leather at TJ's but they were still $50. Just a little too much right now. Any thoughts or suggestions where I might find a great pair (don't need to be leather, by the way) for about half that price?

Thanks so much!!!
Stacy




This is such a great question, because 3/4 length sleeved coats and outerwear are popping up in stores this season, but for those of us that live in frigid temps, like Stacy, and myself, we need something to keep our little forearms warm. And what a fun fashion statement to cover those arms in a cheap and chic way!

Here are some of the options I suggested to Stacy, all very chic and within her budget!





Have a burning question for me? Email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com! I will try my VERY hardest to respond to them all!

Thanks Stacy!

 

site design by kiki co.