Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"she's fast and thorough and sharp as a tack"

I hope you are having as much fun reading/viewing the Cake "Short Skirt/Long Jacket" series as I am having coming up with all these fun and inspired outfits!

Today's outfit is brought to us by the brilliant bloggers over at StuffUnderTwenty. The blog that is sure to eat up my pocket change before I know what hits me! Every day they bring on serious goodness for less than $20 - if it is not on your daily blog list you should add it stat. Well, at the risk of your own pocket change that is. Today they bring us an outfit full of items for less than $20

~~~

"She's fast, and thorough and sharp as a tack" - Cake

Sateen Flare Leg Pant - $19.95 at New York & Co

Pintuck Blouse - $18.99 at Charlotte Russe

So® Pansy Dress Heels - $18.99 at Kohl's

Enamel Teardrop Earrings -
$4 at Charlotte Russe

City Style Circle & Square Watch - $18.36 at New York & Co

~~~

And because I just couldn't NOT participate myself... here is mine.

Thanks StuffUnderTwenty - you rock!

 

site design by kiki co.