Monday, May 6, 2024

fresh new arrivals for spring!

 There are so many fresh finds at my favorite retailers for warmer days and I'm loving it. Today I'm rounding up some great finds for warm sunny days, weekend hangs at the ice cream shop, patio dining, happy hour with friends and even spring travel. However you enjoy these warm sunny days there is some outfit inspiration for you here! I hope you love these finds...



(above) I love these crips black and white finds for spring and summer days. It's such an easy combo that instantly looks pulled together.

(above) Red is a hot, hot, hot color for spring and summer! Paired with white and blue denim, it's a summer match made in heaven for warm days. From Memorial Day to Fourth of July and all the way to Labor Day, I just adore this color trifecta.

(above) Blue and white is my favorite summer combo... it's SO easy to wear and can be casual or dressed up. I love to have plenty of navy accents in my closet this time of year... and these pieces are just perfect! Simple and classic and so, so cute for warm days.



 

site design by kiki co.