Monday, August 19, 2019

Nordstrom early fall try-on session!

Today I have some early fall try ons for you! These are the few pieces I've added to my own closet as we slowly begin to near to fall. I'm really excited about these new pieces and to show some of the many ways they can be worn - I've styled them each a few ways. Let's take a look at the pieces...


(above) This tiered black blouse are the types of pieces that I am always looking to add to my closet. They are easy to wear and can be dressed up and down easily. It also has a invisible clasp about mid-way down on the neckline - so you can wear it more buttoned up or as a deeper v-neck. Above I paired it with skinny jeans and sandals for a late summer look. The top runs true to size - I am in a size small. (shop the pieces: top, jeans, sandals, tote)


(above) Here is the same top styled a little bit more trendier. It's also super cute paired with straight leg high waist jeans and leopard mules.  Both looks are perfect pre-fall outfits and are easy and stylish for busy moms. (shop the pieces: top, jeans, leopard mules)

(above) This striped sweater is so fun for fall! I love the color scheme and works perfectly with straight leg denim and sneakers for a mom-on-the-go look. The sweater runs a little oversized - I am in a size small. (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, sneakers)

(above) Once we get to those in between days - where the mornings being cool and the afternoons being warm - this sweater is super cute with shorts and sandals. (shop the pieces: sweater, shorts, sandals)

(above) My white tees from summer are a little worse for the wear, as tends to happen. This creamy white tee is a nice replacement and much needed.  Paired with jeans and a cardigan it's an easy early fall look. I have been eyeing these sneakers for months and finally pulled the trigger for fall. According to the reviews they take some time to break in - which I 100% agree with - they are very stiff. But I've worn them 3 times already and they are beginning to loosen up. So I can begin to see they will work very nicely for fall. The tee is true to size - I am wearing a size small.  I went down a size in the sneakers - they run large. (shop the pieces: white tee, cardigan, jeans, sneakers)

(above) Here is the same white tee and sneakers with black jeans and a denim jacket. I love this combo for end of summer. This is an easy but classy look. Also shown is my new fall bag! I splurged on this quilted bag for fall after liking the smaller size of this same brand. The bigger size works much better for everyday and the creamy white is perfect for fall! It's SO pretty. (shop the pieces: white teedenim jacket, black jeans, sneakers, quilted purse)

(above) This bubble sleeve cardigan is another really fun piece for fall. It doesn't contain any wool so it's great for this time of year and not itchy at all. I love it with this bodysuit and wide leg jeans for fall. (shop the pieces: cardigan, bodysuit, jeans, loafers)

(above) This cardigan works great for the transition from summer to fall as well. I love it with a tank, shorts and sandals for warmer day with the cardigan for over air conditioned spaces or cool evenings. (shop the pieces: cardigan, similar tank, shorts, sandals)


 

site design by kiki co.