Thursday, August 15, 2019

6 ways to style a white button front top!

I'm back with another 6 ways to style today! If you ever need outfit inspiration - be sure to check the archives! I've styled up leggings, dresses, joggers, a denim skirt, high waist jeans and TONS more! Today I am styling up a super classic wardrobe staple... it doesn't get easier than a white button front top! I LOVE this linen option that I am wearing here - but you may already own something similar in your closet.  After all, this post is 100% about shopping your closet for items you already own instead  of feeling like you need new items to make new outfits.

I love these simple and classic outfits and they make great outfits for fall as we transition to busier schedules and school meetings and sports and ALL that good stuff.  Plus, many of these looks would work great for a casual office environment - depending on exactly what your work policies are. I'm always getting asked for more office friendly looks and I think a few of these would work!



Outfit 1 (above):
Keep It Simple Silly is what I would call this look. White top, jeans and black flats. SO. EASY.  I dressed it up a bit with some fun earrings and a crossbody bag. This would be great for a casual office, a date night or school meeting. (shop the pieces: white top, jeans, mules, earrings, crossbody bag)


Outfit 2 (above)
I'm always trying to find more ways to dress up leggings for any season (wink, wink). And this pair of leggings is so comfortable and flattering and has a nice thick fabric so they look a little dressier too. I tied a denim jacket around my waist (or wear it!) and slipped on these super comfortable flats made from recycled water bottles.  With a tote you are ready for all the mom-duties that fall brings! (shop the pieces: white top, leggings, flats, denim jacket, tote)


Outfit 3 (above)
I just can't stop the white on white looks lately. First of all it's the easiest pairing. Ever. And also it just looks so crisp.  I think we have at least through September and maybe into October to keep wearing white jeans without feeling like a total rebel.  I added a brown belt and flats to keep it looking like fall and added this striped shawl for a fun extra layer. I LOVE this look. (shop the pieces: white top, jeans, belt, flats, shawl)


Outfit 4 (above)
This sweater blazer has been worn SO much. It's such a great wardrobe staple for all seasons. Here I paired it with black jeans (or swap for black trousers for the office!) and leopard and a brown bag for a very fall look. This is classic and pulled together while still being comfortable. (shop the pieces: white top, blazer, jeans, leopard mules, circle bag)


Outfit 5 (above)
 I snagged these camo jeans from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I am smitten. How fun are these for fall? The pattern acts as a neutral and can be paired with so many fun tops. Here the camo jeans work perfectly with a classic white top and loafers for a pulled together but fun look. I love it with a sweater thrown over the shoulders as a psuedo scarf or extra layer as needed.  (shop the pieces: white top, camo jeans, sweater, loafers, cross body bag)


Outfit 6 (above)
How could I pass up the opportunity to include a simple cardigan? Everyone loves a cardigan for fall and I am no exception. This outfit is about as easy as it gets. I paired it with heeled mules to dress it up a bit but sneakers, flats or ankle boots would work great too! (shop the pieces: white top, cardigan, jeans, similar mules)


 

site design by kiki co.