Wednesday, March 7, 2018

my everyday style: transitioning my wardrobe from winter to spring!

Transitioning my wardrobe from winter to spring is always a little awkward.  It's the classic one step forward and two step backs... one day it's lightweight layers, the next it's heavy layers.  With a few days of me in sweaters and leggings and basically refusing to get dressed altogether - which was kind of like yesterday when the snow started flying again.

Time and time again I am depending on my wardrobe basics like a pair of sneakers, a chambray top and my favorite pair of skinny jeans to throw together quick and practical outfits.  I've really been loving this fleece pullover for transitioning to spring.  As in, I've been wearing it almost non-stop lately. It's the perfect extra layer for keeping warm for sunny but cool not-quite-spring days while giving the winter coats that were in heavy rotation for the past three months a break. Plus, I just love the pop of pink by the zipper... it's like a little brightness to my day.  You can find this pullover here... but I also found some similar options herehere and here (on sale!) and I am featuring a few more at the end of this post as well!











Outfit Details:
Sneakers (color is Sunrise Glow)

Shop my head to toe look here...


Shop similar fleece pullovers here...



 

site design by kiki co.