Tuesday, August 25, 2015

my everyday style: thinking fall!

I admit.  Any hint of fall in the air like we have been having and I go running for jeans and more fall-like clothes.  Am I jumping the gun? Probably.  But fall style has to be my absolute favorite.

Distressed denim and a lightweight striped sweater seem to fit the bill for these pre-fall days.  And with temps rising back up into the 80s in the upcoming week I am taking what I can get for now with cool weather and will be sure to enjoy the return of summer later this week.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Striped Sweater, American Eagle (old but similar or similar budget-friendly)
Clutch, Deux Lux (old but similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Nordstrom Rack - ℅ (similar budget-friendly or similar)

1 comment:

caral said...

Good blog post! Cheap Sweater Dresses are the perfect addition to a girl’s wardrobe in winter season. I already have a good collection of sweater dresses. Enhance your appearance with hot and cheap casual dresses available online. Browse through our website to place your order now!


 

site design by kelly christine studio