Wednesday, May 13, 2015

my everyday style: an Alex + Ani addiction!

A few years ago my sister-in-law got me hooked on Alex + Ani bracelets.  Since then it has been so fun to wear and collect these unique bracelets.  Each one has a different charm and meaning and you can collect them and stack them all together at once or just a few at a time… however you like.  They are perfect for marking special occasions, showing off your personal style, rooting for your favorite sports teams or sorority ties and my husband even gifted me bracelets with my kids' birthstones for Mother's Day.  The best thing about them is there really is something for everyone… they are like a modern day charm bracelet.

Do you have any Alex + Ani bracelets… here I am featuring a few of my favorites, but I would love to hear which are your favorites? Let me know and I might just have to add that one to my wish list!






bracelets from left to right: 

Outfit details:
Leather Jacket, Zara (similar on sale or similar less expensive)
Black Tank Top, Old Navy - one of my new favorite pieces… so simple and beautiful!
Jeans, 7 for all Mankind - on sale!! (℅ of Fitcode)
Necklace, Gorjana via Rocksbox (use code "jillggxoxo" for your first month FREE!)
Sunglasses, Nordstrom Rack (℅) (similar or similar)





 

site design by kiki co.