Tuesday, March 24, 2015

my everyday style: a little leather and a little lace!

So these aren't reeeeally leather pants… they just look like it. But I love the juxtaposition of the leather look with the lace… and then a little denim to bring it all together.  This is an "in real life" example of my beloved Elements of Style posts.  Like I've always said, I try to have a little something dressy, a little something neutral and a little something casual. Here I would say that the shoes and pants are dressy, the sweatshirt is casual and the denim jacket is neutral.  All together they make a comfortable AND stylish look that is easy to wear all day. 

(photos by Tracy Carmody)

Coated Denim, Gap (similar or similar less expensive)
Flats, Dolce Vita (here, here or here)
Denim Jacket, American Eagle - old (similar or similar less expensive)

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio