Monday, September 22, 2014

my everyday style: a little sporty!

Athleticism and physical activity don't come naturally to me whatsoever. I think it's because I tend to be quite uncoordinated and I'll be frank - I don't love to sweat so much either.  So this past summer when we had two quite "active" vacations on the docket I knew I needed some footwear that could work on mountains and trails and keeping up with my kids.  

I'm so glad that sneakers are having their moment "in style" right now because I wore these a lot this summer… all while still feeling like I was at least a little on the fashionable side.  Since then, I continue to get a lot of use out of these puppies.  They are perfect for fall weekends around town - or for hiking. I'm all for a versatile and handsome shoe.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Sweater, H&M (similar or similar)
Gingham Top, Gap
Jeans, AG
Shoes, New Balance (or similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker (or available here)

 

site design by kiki co.