Tuesday, February 4, 2014

my everyday style: winter neutrals!

Finally I am back with some real outfit photos today! The elements have been challenging to say the least… but I'm hoping that as the winter starts it's down swing (right? right?) that photos will be back on the regular.

The footwear situation is getting a little dire with all this snow! I went out in riding boots the other day and slipped and almost fell… so home I went for something a little "tougher".  I'm down to about three options: Uggs, Sorels or these Hunters.  So stepping into my closet each morning and thinking: "What goes with winter boots?" is getting a little depressing.

But what is life without a little fashion challenge now and again? My solution to all this snow is just wear the winter boots. Just rock them.  What else is a girl going to do? Winter boots are way more stylish than falling on the ice.  (and because I know you will ask… no, Hunters are NOT warm enough for winter temps. Or not near as warm as Sorels or Uggs.  So I just put on a pair or two of extra warm socks to keep warm. Does the trick!)







Details:
Coat, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Scarf, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Top, Old Navy - ℅ (similar)
Leggings, Old Navy - ℅ (similar)
Boots, Hunter
Bag, J.Crew
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.