Wednesday, August 21, 2013

trends to try for fall... the round up!

Over the past week and a half I have dished on simple and stylish trends to try for this upcoming fall season... it's been a great series that I know has inspired my own plans for fall style and I hope it has inspired you as well.  Here I am wrapping up the series with a quick overview.

All of the posts can be found here... be sure to take a look at them before you start your fall shopping.

Now comes the big question... I want to know which trend you would ADD to this list? I came up with seven trends... what would you add as the eighth?  Leave a comment to share... I can't wait to hear your ideas!

polka dots (check out all the polka dot looks here!)
tweed (check out all the tweed looks here!)
'fancy' sweatshirts (check out all the sweatshirt looks here!)
peter pan collar (check out all the peter pan collar looks here!)
pointed flats (check out all the pointed flats looks here!)
denim (check out all the denim looks here!)
burgundy (check out all the burgundy looks here!)

Okay... now what is the one trend to try that you would add to the list? What did I miss? What are you excited to try new for this fall? 

Let me know!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.