Tuesday, September 4, 2012

my outfit: Zara zipped camouflage jacket!

My gal Jackie posted about this camouflage jacket from Zara a few weeks back and when I absolutely couldn't stop thinking about it, I knew it had to be mine.  Lately my style is very classic and casual, so I wasn't sure it would "fit in" to my existing wardrobe.  But I always feel like it is important to have a certain unexpected aspect to your wardrobe... and this jacket fit that bill exactly.  I plan on styling it up in the future (like I did here) in the most preppy and classic ways you have ever seen a camo jacket!

What do you think? Would you wear a camo jacket?







Details:
Zipped Camouflage Jacket, Zara
Striped Top, Gap
Sunglasses, Warby Parker 'Mabel'
Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, Gap
Tassel Loafers, Dolce Vita (I found mine on GILT!)
Bag, J.Crew Tillary Tote


 

site design by kiki co.