Thursday, February 16, 2012

mix and mingle! {think spring}

Mix and mingle serves as my visual wish list as I go through the year/seasons... the last version was great inspiration for me as almost every item was added to my wardrobe!  I think it's important to plan out buying clothing to make sure that it will be a good investment and a practical piece in the closet for the long haul.  My one rule of thumb is that everything needs to be able to "mix and mingle" once I bring it home!

Here are my latest cravings... simple (but sturdy) leggings for the change in seasons, t-shirts (in a rainbow of colors!)... I know it's almost spring when I'm suddenly craving t-shirts like crazy, some fun and spring-y shoes and this fun sleeveless trench that I have been crushing on for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger on.

I think all these items could play well together, no?



 

site design by kiki co.