Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my outfit: a departure!

Super chill.  That's how I would describe this outfit... it is a departure from my norm.  I'm not a 'super chill' person in general, I'm more - well, I don't know. Just not super chill, that's all.  And I don't usually pair an oversized top with more flowing jeans either.  But sometimes it's good to take a break from your 'usual' and go out of your box a bit.  I loved this outfit, I did feel like it was a lot of fabric to be wearing at one time, but it worked.  It was perfect for a fall day.


Do you ever take departures from your 'usual'? I am admittedly bad at it.





Details:
Poncho, Target
Turtleneck, Old Navy (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Dolce Vita
Bracelets: Forever 21,  Monet (courtesy of), Fossil
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack (courtesy of)

 

site design by kiki co.