Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my outfit: hoodie time!

Some days just naturally call for a hoodie.  Am I right or am I right ladies!?!?  I don't know what it was, but I woke up and wanted to get dressed in a decent outfit and also to wear a super cozy hoodie all at the same time.  So this is how I styled a hoodie... if you can even call it 'styling'.


A little denim, a little chambray, an in-your-face necklace and a hoodie.  I'm not even 100% that this outfit "worked" in theory, but in practice it definitely did.  I even broke out some sandals again for these gorgeous sunny days we have had recently - how can you not?


We all need a dash of comfort and enveloping security sometimes... and a hoodie is definitely good for that.  What pieces do you go for when you want ultimate comfort but still a dash of style?




Details:
Hoodie, Crewcuts
Chambray Top, Old Navy (similar)
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind (similar)
Necklace, courtesy of Mimi's The Look
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.