Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my outfit: grassy fields!

I'll never tire (or not any time soon, that is...) of the chambray top with jeans look.  It's perfectly comfortable and simple. I also love that super cute bloggers keep wearing this trend as well - let's keep it alive ladies!

This day I wasn't feeling so hot and I also had two different service guys coming to the house so I was nailed down for the day (ughhhh... hate that!).  I made the best of it and lounged and relaxed but when it came time for dinner I wanted (NEEDED!!!) a big juicy burger - am I the only one that finds my cravings stronger when I'm not feeling great!?!? - and so I needed to clean up and get out of the house.

This outfit was so effortless.  It was just what I needed.

Top, Old Navy (similar)
Belt, local boutique (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Olsonboye via gift card courtesy of JCPenney
Earrings, courtesy of Towne & Reese
Sunglasses, Forever 21

psst... check out what's going on at my other blogs today...
  • sometimes you just need a break, so I'm "gone fishing"... do you ever do that?
  • Kate Middleon goes "West" with this outfit... she always looks so comfortable in her own skin!


Linda Rose said...

dang jill, these photos are so beautiful! you look amazing, as always too. love those wedges!

Jackie said...

Great pics! I still love the chambray paired with denim too.

Jenni said...

I actually have not really been a fan of the Chambray with denim look, but the way you used a belt makes me really like it! Great outfit!

k.rahn said...

These are some of your best photos yet! You always look beautiful but I love the setting today! Keep rocking the chambray on denim - you do it well :)

M.O.T.B said...

Your chambray shirt has inspired me to make use of mine!


site design by kelly christine studio