Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my outfit: grassy fields!

I'll never tire (or not any time soon, that is...) of the chambray top with jeans look.  It's perfectly comfortable and simple. I also love that super cute bloggers keep wearing this trend as well - let's keep it alive ladies!


This day I wasn't feeling so hot and I also had two different service guys coming to the house so I was nailed down for the day (ughhhh... hate that!).  I made the best of it and lounged and relaxed but when it came time for dinner I wanted (NEEDED!!!) a big juicy burger - am I the only one that finds my cravings stronger when I'm not feeling great!?!? - and so I needed to clean up and get out of the house.


This outfit was so effortless.  It was just what I needed.



Details:
Top, Old Navy (similar)
Belt, local boutique (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Shoes, Olsonboye via gift card courtesy of JCPenney
Earrings, courtesy of Towne & Reese
Sunglasses, Forever 21

psst... check out what's going on at my other blogs today...
  • sometimes you just need a break, so I'm "gone fishing"... do you ever do that?
  • Kate Middleon goes "West" with this outfit... she always looks so comfortable in her own skin!



 

site design by kiki co.