Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my outfit: summer is here!

I hate to admit it.  But it's the truth.  Grand Rapids just isn't ready for red pants yet. I won't go into specifics... but if you are from a small(er) town you know the feeling. The weird comments. The blank stares.  They are PANTS people.  I'm not wearing aliens, one on each leg.


It looks like I'm going to have to bring this trend to fruition here in GR all on my own. And considering I only make it out ("out" defined as places other than schools, soccer fields and grocery stores) on a limited basis... this is gonna take a while.


 But enough jibber jabber about my small-ish town.  I wore this snazzy, yet summery, outfit on a date.  A windy date, but a date all the same. Is my husband a lucky guy or what? (I kid, I kid. kinda)



Details:
Red Pants, Zara (similar)
Tank, Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelet, courtesy of Towne & Reese (this style is sold out :( but check out their other fun pieces!)
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.