Friday, April 29, 2011

what to wear: royally speaking.

Wasn't the wedding just SPECTACULAR today? I am in total awe, I love every minute of it! (even though I am very, very tired right now!)  Today I decided to pull together some fun honeymoon-inspired pieces for the royal honeymoon! I sure hope they are headed some where warm and romantic!



I'm still just basking in all the gorgeousness of today's wedding... it's just too much. The whole thing was so exquisitely perfect.  I'm gushing - I know!

9 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

I love all your picks--especially that romper! It's amazing!

jillian said...

LOVE the tunic!! v fun colors.
im new to your blog, and i love it :) have a fantastic weekend. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Raegan Alicia Branch said...

Love it! I got engaged just hours before the royal wedding, so needless to say, I am on cloud nine and gushing as well :)

maria said...

I love both bathing suits and didn't she make such a lovely blushing bride?!

Hannah Avery said...

I watched video of it this morning, and just LOVED it!

-Hannah

Rachel Emma said...

The wedding was amazing! And I loved her dress!

Ashlee said...

I gushed at work and even dressed up for the occasion. (I'm there in spirit.) I just can't understand why some people are being so cynical. Why doesn't anyone complain when they run bad news that doesn't really affect anyone (Charlie Sheen/ Lindsey Lohan), but when the splash a wedding on the screen everyone freaks out? I LOVED it...and am also very tired.

v said...

spectacular is right! just loved it.
great post.

Christa said...

I hope you have a great weekend in Chicago and I, too, was so tired, but seriously kept crying when the media kept showing parts of the wedding. It was splendid. So perfect. I hope they go somewhere warm and just enjoy being together.


 

site design by kelly christine studio