Friday, January 14, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

Even though this week was completely nuts around here, it actually flew. I can't believe it's another weekend already, but heck, I'll take it!

I pulled together this fun outfit inspiration for this weekend... it looks spring-ish, but is still warm enough for winter. How about that coat? It is sure to brighten any winter day!

So any fun plans this weekend ladies? In a perfect scenario my weekend will include a nap, our fireplace keeping me extra warm, a movie or two and catching up with my husband whom I've hardly seen all week. Have a fabulous one!


Lindsay @ Yams said...

I love this look! So stylish!! :) My plans are working on some designs, watching my beloved Chicago Bears play a playoff game and then heading to Iowa to see some family!

YellowBirdDayBook said...

This weekend will consist of cookie making, new recipe trying, and birthday partying. Hopefully.


v said...

Hey greatttt outfit! Probably one of my favourites to date! I'd loooove to see you do a post on outfits with stripes! Anything stripey gets me everytime!

A Delightful Design said...

That coat is fantastic but I would take it all! We're going to dinner and Cirque de Sole tonight @ VanAndel. :-)

Happy Blogiversary!!

Macy Dawn said...

Those shoes are A-mazing! I love this look.

Michelle said...

I love this outfit!!!


site design by kelly christine studio