Tuesday, August 3, 2010

my outfit: 20/30!

30 for 30 Banner

Today my twirly-whirly-princess makes a cameo. I turn this camera on and suddenly I have some hams all around. There was no way I was getting photos by myself today. So me and the twirly-whirly it is...

Whew... 10 more outfits to go... I can do it, I can do it, I can do it! I have loved this challenge for a lot of reasons... one is that I have found so many other amazing "remixers". Here's a few of my new favorites:

Rose a la Mode

little tin soldier (she take's wardrobe pictures and illustrates them too!)

Wholesome Fashion

dash dot dotty

You must check these gals out!

Top, Forever 21 (similar)
Pants, Gap (similar)
Necklace, Charlotte Russe (similar... and just LOVELY!)
Sandals, F21 (similar)


basiccravings said...

Simple and chic!

Melissa said...

So cute! My daughter likes to pose with me during pictures too, but somehow I've managed to get some alone. Luck, I guess. :)

Love this outfit! I really like the stripes and the simple black and white with a pop of color in the necklace! So chic!

dear kate said...

thanks for the blog recommendations - rose a la mode is fantastic!

thirtynothing said...

Ah! This is my favorite outfit out of all of the last 20. It's so cute! I'm not sure i can pinpoint my favorite piece of the outfit either, because I like each part so much! Good work, J.

ag. said...

this is one of my fave photos of yours...and such a great outfit!

karen★ said...

I love the twirly-whirly-princess! And, the outfit of course...you just look so darn happy when one of your children is in your pictures!

dotty said...

thanks for the favorite-ing! :)


site design by kelly christine studio