This week I am kicking off tons of fall previews... with my outfits and retailer fall previews as well! There are so many goodies popping up in retailers I thought I would highlight some of my favorites over the coming days. First up, Charlotte Russe. CR has just tons of great stuff for fall... their styles ebb and flow in my opinion. But this fall they have quite a few great pieces that I would love to add to my wardrobe!
What I love about fall fashion this year is the ying and the yang of the classic pieces with the bold accessories and tops. The various pieces I chose here definitely tell that story.
1. You all know that I am not a huge dress person... but I love the subtle sheen of this dress. It would be fun to pair with a pair of brown knee high boots and a blazer or jacket for fall. (Embellished Shimmer Dress, $29)
2. This jacket is on my MUST HAVE list for fall... military jackets were big this summer and if you bought one already it will be a great carry-over piece for fall. I love that this one is gathered at the waist and has a slim fit to it. (Pocket Jacket, $36)
3. A bold and flashy tank like this one is a perfect pairing with a more classic or rustic jacket like the one above. Perfect ying and yang. (Sequin Front Tank, $18)
4. Cozy wrap sweaters like this are the epitome of fall to me. This one is no exception, it would look fab with boots, skinny jeans and a tee shirt. (Chunky Knit Tunic, $34.50)
5. Basic tops like this one are never out of style... you may already have one similar to this in your closet already. I love it's simple pull-on-and-go feel... with jeans and flats or boat shoes is a perfect transition top for summer to fall. (Pinstripe Henley, $22.50)
6. This necklace is again a great example of the boldness that can be fun to accessorize with this fall. Grab this necklace and a t-shirt and you are set! (Chain & Sparkle Necklace, $12.50)
7. I'm a sucker for belts... what else can I say? This one is just gorgeous! (Studded Belt, $9.50)