Monday, May 10, 2010

summer dreaming...

Michigan weather likes to be super tricky... one day it's 80 and sunny and there's not a care in the world. The next it's 40 and raining and you just crave sun and warmth and bronzed skin...

They call it spring. I call it torture!

I am dreaming of the solid sunny days and warm weather...

Soaking it all up at Lake Michigan or at least the local pool.

Kids running through sprinklers.

Ice cream on hot nights.

Sand between your toes. Ahhhh... some serious summer dreaming! What are your favorite parts about summer?

4 comments:

Maggie Rose (Magchunk) said...

Spring is rough! We had a gorgeous weekend in Seattle - shorts and BBQ in the backyard - and now it's rainy and dreary again, just in time for commuting :( Good for the garden though!

Does it get super muggy in Michigan in the summer?

Jackie said...

I feel you, there has been some pretty random weather here this spring. Can't wait for endless sunny days! Love the Kate Spade straw tote, such fun colors!

Reagan said...

Ah, yes. Spring insanity. Yesterday in WY it was 67. Today we're under a winter storm warning--5-8 inches expected. Boyfriend shorts to mittens in under 24 hours. Awesome.

karen★ said...

I completely understand your pain! I am loving the 75 of today, but tomorrow it's supposed to snow a foot or two. I can't wait for swimming (outside), eating (outside), and lots of river wading. Happy summer wishing to you!
*~*~*~*
I love Loreal Sublime Bronze. It's been my favorite for about 5 years now & I never see myself switching over again. I'm already safely tanned baby!


 

site design by kelly christine studio