Wednesday, April 7, 2010

good look for less: Rosie!

Welcome to GOOD LOOK FOR LESS week here on the blog... while I'm enjoying some family time for Spring Break, you all get oodles of wardrobe inspiration from wardrobe consults I have recently completed... enjoy!


Rosie is a long time reader of the blog and has even purchased a wardrobe consult from me already! She came back for more, I'm so glad she did, and this time brought along with her some fabulous shoes she snagged recently at a sample sale site (you know I love those sites!). She wanted a casual but glamorous look for spring with a $300 budget.

Here's a peek at her shopping list, the Taryn Rose shoes she already owns - otherwise those would have really blown the budget: (click the picture for full details)

The key to simple glamour (and comfortable glamour, I mean who wants to stroll around in ball gowns all day?) is accessories. They are easy to wear, inexpensive and as I like to say... make a shirt and some pants an actual "outfit". Or in this case... a cute sundress and some leggings.

Here I go again with the white pants... I just love these pants with the sassy shoes Rosie already owned. And a shorter sleeved jacket is a great way to add another dimension to your outfit while keeping it comfortable.

I don't personally know Rosie, but for some reason I just loved purple for her. Purple is trending right now and while I wasn't a fan of it at first... it is really growing on me. There are so many hues available of the color and it's a color that is universally flattering no matter your coloring.

Now is that casual, but glamorous or what? Happy Shopping Rosie!


Interested in more information on my wardrobe consultation services? Click here... or email me with any questions at goodlifeforless @ gmail (you know the rest - trying to avoid spammers!)

1 comment:

karen said...

I love the leggings with the sundress. I think I'll stick a cardigan over the top & I'll be good to go!
Hope spring break is fun!


site design by kelly christine studio