Tuesday, January 26, 2010

what to wear: Old Navy!

Old Navy can often be a dark horse in the clothing arena... I often look to Old Navy for staples for the whole family and Old Navy never disappoints with flashes of trendy items here and there. Plus, as a mom, there are not many stores where I can pick up items for each member of the family all in one place!

Here's some fun outfits I compiled for the whole family... all with Old Navy items!

I am already dreaming of spring... can you tell?
Old Navy at ShopStyle


I am loving this relaxed jacket for men... a great addition to any guy's wardrobe!
Old Navy at ShopStyle


And how can you pass up a tulle skirt for little girls these days... so cute! (I wish I were 6 again!)
Old Navy at ShopStyle


What boy doesn't love to pretend to be Superman?
Old Navy at ShopStyle


Do you shop at Old Navy?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I shop at Old Navy lots...especially now that I am pregnant...it's my favorite place for maternity clothes!

I love all these outfits you put together...makes me crave spring!

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love Old Navy's easy-breezy dresses. That striped number looks French chic and comfy!

Abbie said...

I definitely shop at ON... partly due to the fact that it's the only shopping within 3 hours of me, but I ALWAYS find something. Their prices on kids clothing are amazing.

krista said...

I am a new follower, I LOVE your blog and all the ideas. I am a bargain hunter and rarely buy things at full price...

That being said I love to shop at Old Navy- fun trendy things that don't break the bank! :)

milk tea + polka dots said...

I love ON! Especially for spring and summer clothes. They usually have really cute summer dresses.


 

site design by kelly christine studio