Tuesday, January 5, 2010

shopping guide: {pantone color of the year}

It's always fun to see what color will receive the highest honor of the year, that being the "Pantone Color of the Year." Last year it was a gorgeous yellow... Mimosa, I do believe. This year the color is a fun and adventurous one... Turquoise!

Isn't it gorgeous!?!?

If you are looking to add a touch of this fun hue to your wardrobe this year... here are some chic and affordable options...

Tretorn Skerry Boot, Piperlime, $60
These boots would certainly brighten up any gloomy winter day!

For just a dash...

I'd love to sport this sweet little bracelet peeking out from a cozy sweater this winter!

Short Sleeve Crew Neck, James Perse, $45
You can't go wrong with a well tailored tee.

So sweet, and on sale!, what more can I say?


PS~Erin said...

This is the color my sweet daughter is dying to paint her room... Not sure if I can go for it. She wants the true turquoise. I'm scared.

*fish said...

This color has been my favorite for years, go Pantone! For sure going to have to check out the cute wallet from F21! Thanks for the tip.

Morning T said...

Great post and I LOVE this color and had no idea of the name.

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love that wrap bracelet -- so chic!

Donna said...

love this color...seeing it alot in interiors as well!!!

Jess said...

I can get after this color. I love it with red as its' partner.

Christen said...

I am beyond excited that this year's color is turquoise! What a happy color!

paula said...

such a great color. love wallet.


site design by kelly christine studio