Friday, April 30, 2021

April Bestsellers!

It's officially MAY tomorrow! This spring is just scooting along and I'm really excited for May with hopefully lots of warmer days and the un-official start to the summer later in the month with Memorial Day! It's going to be a great month. To wrap up April I am rounding up the bestsellers from this past month. These are the items YOU all loved the most... and you all have great taste ;) since these are some of my personal favorite items that I purchased this month as well.  Let's take a look...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Somehow THREE of the bestsellers this week also ended up being in one outfit at one point this month too. I love that you all loved these pieces because they were some of my favorites this past month as well. And they got A LOT of wear - both together and on their own mixed with other pieces. These are perfect spring staples. This cotton-cashmere sweatshirt is perfectly oversized (I went up a size to medium), these demi boot jeans are a great spring wash and perfectly stretchy (I went with my bigger size, but I could've gone down a size too since they are super stretchy) and these slide sandals keep selling out they are so popular, so if you see them in your size be sure to snag them!

(above) white jeans
These are my most worn white jeans and they were also the fan favorite from my recent white denim review post (here). They run a little big so I go with my smaller size on these. Mine are from last year and it looks like this years version is a sewn hem instead of a raw hem, just fyi.

This half zip is another no-brainer this month! I've been loving it for lounging around the house, walks with the dog and over my workout clothes. It's cloud soft and has dolman sleeves for an extra cozy fit. It's true to size. Shown with: leggings in 'grey folkstone'

This is a fun trend for the summer that is also very flattering on the arms. This top is true to size, but it is a little cropped so you could go up a size if you prefer. It's a simple and affordable top for summer!
Shown with: jeans



 

site design by kiki co.