Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November Best Sellers!

 It's that time again... the end of November means it's time to round up the best sellers. These are the items YOU all loved the most and I can tell just by looking at it that you all are in a COZY mood this month. I'm here for all the cozy too these days. How can you resist? It's seemed to have gotten quite chilly here in my neighborhood and we have been hanging by the fire and bundling up as much as possible.  These items are on repeat in my own closet and household, so I can see why you are loving them too!

This has been a far and away bestseller this month without a doubt. And I can see why. I am obsessed too. These pants run true to size, but they are SUPER stretchy so you could easily go up or down a size. I say that because sizes are selling out and restocking all the time, so if you don't see your size I suggest trying again the next day or just going up or down a size. I think I easily could've done an XS or medium too. The top runs true to size as well. Both pieces wash really great - no shrinking or getting misshapen. I really can't recommend these two pieces

joggers (above)
Joggers are the name of the game these days, no? We lucked out when we found a pair of pants even more comfortable than leggings and I know I am fully taking advantage! This pair is the perfect combo of lounge-y and athletic and can really be worn for walks, light workouts and with cute tops for running errands too. This pair runs a little big, I went down a size to XS. 
Shown with: sneakers

Cozy alert! We own three of these blankets - they are so soft and durable. The dog loves them, the kids love them, the husband loves these and they wash really well. Ours are in the wash at least once a week with dogs and teens using them. They are such a great price and make great gifts too.
Shown with: rug, sofa, tv


You guys - this one is another big winner! It's the perfect top to throw over workout clothes or for lounging around the house. I love it with leggings or joggers. It's available in tons of colors and runs a little big, I went with my usual size small but I could've sized down as well.
Shown with: joggers, slippers


fir candle - shop here, here or here (above)
This is a family favorite and my husband particularly loves it (love getting the guys on board with candles!). It looks like they are selling out quick and I just ordered another one for myself just in case. This is by far my favorite holiday scent every year.



 

site design by kiki co.