Thursday, April 7, 2016

instagram style lately...

Are you following me on Instagram these days? I feature tons of daily outfits and behind the scenes fun... if you aren't following me over there (you totally should!) here is a round up of some of my recent favorite looks.  This month was definitely all about the neutrals... and really, what better way to dress for the change of season than neutrals?

I love this simple sweater skinny jeans combo. 
shop the look above: sweater, jeans, flats, similar bucket bag, earrings

These layers are perfect for cool spring days.
shop the look above: similar jacket, similar sweater, jeans, flats, bag

I'm obsessed with two things right now, this blazer and t-shirts.  

I loved wearing this casual athleisure inspired look.

I could've worn this all. month. long.  And honestly, it was repeated more than just twice!  
shop the look above: similar striped sweater, similar jeans, leopard flats (or less expensive option), book - I highly recommend this book!

oops! This sweater again.  I seriously LOVE it.  
shop the look above: sweater, similar boyfriend jeans, sneakers, bag

Don't forget to follow me there for more fun...

  


 

site design by kiki co.