Saturday, May 24, 2014

shop the Memorial Day sales!

While I am planning some serious family time and total chill-laxing time this weekend I'm also hoping to squeeze in a little Memorial Day sale shopping as well!  Sales this weekend are always CRAZY good and I've got a few items on my wish list that I would sure love to check off.

Here are three SUPER great sales that you won't want to miss this weekend…

Barney's Warehouse Memorial Day sale: EXTRA 30% off all clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry and select bags!

Bloomingdale's Big Brown Bag Memorial Day sale: SAVE 20 - 65% off select merchandise! Plus take an extra 20% off a great selection of sale and clearance items with code TAKE20 at Bloomingdales.com 

Gap Memorial Day sale: 40% OFF regular priced items! Use code EVENT.



 

site design by kiki co.