Tuesday, November 5, 2013

brrr.... it's November!

Somehow it turned November on me!  Where or where is the time going lately?  In my mind November officially kicks off the winter season - especially here in Michigan.  And even though this is a little early, I think it's because I like to be prepared - especially for winter. It can swoop in at a moments notice and I find that in order to tackle it with grace, one must be ready.  All the snow pants, boots, hats and mittens are purchased for the kids.  Now I need to make sure I am fully stocked for the cold weather season!

Where my kids get rather utilitarian winter clothes - playing in snow for 5 months demands it - I like to make sure that mine are beautiful and inspiring so that winter has a few bright spots along the way. You know?

Last week we covered winter coats... if you need a new one, make sure to check out this post!  Today I have all the beautiful accoutrements!

(above from left, top: studded gloves, fair isle hat, plaid scarfconvertible mittens, camp socks, chevron cowl, cable knit hat, Hunter boots - wear with warm socks to stay dry!)


Have you started stocking up on winter wear yet? Now is the time! 

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.