Monday, July 22, 2013

under $25... summer sales to swoon for!

While summer is in full swing, summer styles in your favorite stores are on their way out!  Now is the time to snag those final warm weather pieces you've been eyeing all summer - and bonus, many of them are on super sale right now!

Here I've rounded up a few under $25 pieces that you are sure to love and get good use out of yet this summer without breaking the bank!

red striped top, you can never have enough striped tops and this one would transfer to fall very nicely as well!

gold rectangle earrings, I turn to earrings on hot days to dress up any outfit while staying cool.

floral dress, for any last weddings, showers or events you have to attend, this dress is just gorgeous!

bubble necklace, I can never get enough of these necklaces - they just shout 'summer' and are fun to dress up a white tee and shorts!

soludos espadrilles, I personally have had my eye on these simple shoes all summer... it may be time to snag them! They would be perfect with shorts and tanks!

pink nail polish, buy and use those fun summer colors now... we'll soon be in closed toe shoes again (sad face!)

clutch, this darling clutch is the perfect addition to any of your summer ensembles, I find myself drawn to smaller handbags in the summer for sure!

Plus check out these other great sales!

Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic has 30% off site-wide right now! I am really swooning for this little white summer dress and this green one - both would be great summer additions to my closet!

Nordstrom is having their yearly Anniversary Sale which features NEW fall pieces at super amazing prices... in my opinion it's the best time to stock up on new boots for fall at a great discount. I love these riding boots - so simple and classic!

Madewell has an additional 40% off sale items, with officially makes these little flats an adorable steal of a deal!


 

site design by kiki co.