Thursday, July 18, 2013

my everyday style: an orange bag!

Oh summer. I just love you. The best thing about summer is that when you are absolutely sick of shorts and t-shirts you can mix in a pair of jeans now and then. I know that some people think I am crazy for wearing jeans in the summer, but some days it's just what I am in the mood for. Some days the AC gets to me and I am sick of goosebumps on my legs all day - so jeans are the perfect alternative.  And the more I wear white jeans, the more I love them. They are just so easy to make outfits with.

On another note... I am obsessed with J.Crew handbags... really the styles are so simple and classic and the quality is so amazing for the price. I just added this little beauty to my closet for a STEAL (and it's still available with an additional 30% off!)







Details:
Top, J.Crew (similar and it's on sale! or similar and CRAZY cute!)
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Sandals, Nine West - on sale!
Bag, J.Crew - on super sale!
Belt, Gap (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.