Wednesday, June 19, 2013

my everyday style: a simple tee!

As I laid out in yesterday's post... I love to throw on a tee with some white jeans and fun accessories and call it an outfit.  This type of outfit is just too easy.

Lately I am loving carrying a clutch.  It seems perfect for my light-weight summer style. So effortless and just the bare basics can fit inside.  If you haven't noticed, I completely crave simplicity lately.  I think it has something to do with growing older and (hopefully) wiser. Learning that less is more has taken me too long to learn, but now that I have learned it... I find the simplicity addicting.  I am looking for ways to simplify in all areas of my life.

Top, Gap (seen here)
Necklace, J.Crew
Clutch, Deux Lux (via GILT)
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Wedges, Sole Society

see you around...

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio