Tuesday, February 12, 2013

my everyday style: wintery mix!

I'm a little behind on posting photos and none of these photoshoots resulted in enough photos for one post each and were all taken before I purchased a new lens for my Canon.   But each little outfit had bits and pieces that I loved so I figured I would share them with you anyway.  Are you cool with that?

So as the weather man says... today I have a "wintery mix" for you... enjoy!








white jeans look details:
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Vest, J.Crew 
Sweater, J.Crew
Necklace, Baublebar
Boots, Sole Society

winter boots look details:
Sweater, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Faux Fur Vest, Zara (similar)
Boots, Sorell (I can't find this pair online, but I really love this pair!)
Personalized iPad Mini Case, DODOCase - I take this little guy everywhere!
Watch, Daniel Wellington (c/o)

black look details:
Glasses, Warby Parker "Huxley"
Cardigan, J.Crew
Button Front Top, H&M
Leggings, Gap (similar)
Boots, Nordstrom (similar)
Bracelet, Forever 21

 

site design by kiki co.