Monday, January 14, 2013

blog crushing: Seersucker & Saddles!

You know when you find a new blog and instantly fall in love? I totally had that moment when I first found seersucker & saddles.  (I even emailed her to tell her so right that minute!) I love this gal's style... her haircut (dang girl - that gorgeous hair!)... her gorgeous blog and mostly that she is a fellow mom (whoop for super stylish moms)!  Beth has an undeniable ability to mix highly structured pieces with relaxed pieces to pull off some really fantastic looks. I pretty much want to recreate every outfit she features on her blog; that is how relatable her style is, which to me is a real treasure in the blog world these days.  If you haven't already... head over and check her blog out.  Here are some highlights...







all images via seersucker & saddles...

Find seersucker & saddles here too...


 

site design by kiki co.