Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What to wear... when you have nothing to wear.

We've been talking a lot about holiday parties, what to buy for gifts and what new styles are on trend and totally wearable this season - basically making the rounds of all that fashion and style has to offer during this season.  And while there is a lot of excitement in the air... we still have the day-to-day grind among all the excitement.  It's cold, it's gloomy and we all still have to put our pants on one leg at a time (no matter how busy of an elf we are!), am I right ladies?

I thought of this yesterday morning as I looked into my closet scheming about what to wear to my next holiday party and at the same time realizing - "uh, it's just another usual Tuesday morning".  So for today let's ditch the sequins and high heels, the glitz and the glamour and let's review a few of my top go-to outfits for winter.  They may not be ultra trendy, they may not party-ready... but they are simple outfit combos that I go to again and again each winter.

Here are three simple winter outfit formulas...  cozy layers and knee high boots or a blazer stripes and relaxed jeans or lastly, an oversized sweater and cords.








 

site design by kiki co.